Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pima Air and Space Museum in Tucson


I hate flying (I know, so ironic) but I do like air and space museums. Other people flying cool guy fighter planes is intriguing. Me doing it myself...not so much.

So on our last day in Tucson we decided to check out the Pima Air and Space Museum. If you like planes, this is the place for you. They've got hangers for dayssss full of fighter planes and a whole dirt field full of retired planes of all shapes and sizes.







It almost made me like flying. Almost.



1 comment :

  1. I love these too! I've been to the Air and Space Museum in San Diego--it's super cool. Especially getting to see a model of Amelia Earhart's plane. Great place to visit! Looking at the history of some things we've taken for granted is always eye-opening.

    http://outmyfrontdoorlife.blogspot.com/2015/01/8-questions-for-alex-of-lone-wolfe.html

    ReplyDelete