Thursday, November 20, 2014

Goodbye, Brittany Ruth

Today I was heartbroken to learn that my dear blog friend, Brittany Ruth of the Rococo Roamer passed away last Friday.


Brittany and I lived in the same town in Germany and met through our blogs. We didn't even realize we were at the same base until one day she sent me a message saying she'd recognized my husband at the post office. I always enjoyed trading travel ideas with her and making jokes about the tiny town we lived in. I loved her blog, her beautiful pictures, and her love for travel and making the most of life. She inspired me, as I'm sure she did many of you.

Brittany Ruth, you were a beautiful and vibrant member of our little blogging community. We will miss you terribly. My heart is broken at the news of your passing.

4 comments :

  1. Wow am so sorry and so sadden to hear this news. I really enjoyed getting to know Brittany and giving her tips for her trip to Iceland. Can't believe this news, so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a loss for all of us who had the chance to know her. She was a sweet girl and an inspiring blogger. Gone too soon, sadly.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm so sorry to hear about this…I've been following along with her blog for some months now. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so sorry to hear this news I wondered what happen to he her ,I love her blog she was so young, and lovely girl, I am sad.

    ReplyDelete