Friday, June 13, 2014

Upcoming Travel Adventures

Hi everyone! By the time you read this I will be on my way to my latest travel destination...

Bali, Indonesia!!


Yeah, that kinda came out of nowhere, right? I can't wait to start exploring and will hopefully come back with a ton of cool pictures and stories. This is my first trip to Asia, so any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated! 

I've got a few posts lined up for while I'm gone, but if you'd like to see what I'm up to while I'm away, check out my Instagram feed. I'll try to post as often as I can (wifi permitting of course).

With the summer coming up, you know there's traveling to be done.

In addition to Bali, I'm hoping to see some of Hong Kong while I have a crazy long layover there.


When I come back in July, Fionn and I are thinking about a road trip to Miami or New Orleans. Of course, we might scrap those plans are stay close to home...depends on how crazy work is for poor Fionn.


In mid July I am definitely heading to Asheville, NC. If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears!

I've been invited to a dear friend's wedding in Philadelphia at the end of July. I would love to go, but we'll see if time and finances and work schedules will make that possible. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Once we head into August we should know where we will be heading next. I'm hoping that our upcoming move will be a good excuse for a quick vacation somewhere. I'm thinking somewhere fun and warm with swimming and drinks with umbrellas...but I'm not too picky as long as Fionn comes along.

By the way, a new blog name/design is in the works. I know I keep saying that, but man it is so hard to name your blog! I hope naming kids is easier...

Do you have any adventures planned for the summer?

3 comments :

  1. Have a great time in Bali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying Asia! If you choose New Orleans, be sure to check the calendar of events. The city has festivals almost every weekend throughout the summer and I'd hate for y'all to visit during the "wrong" one. When we first started living just outside of the city, we took visitors to see the French Quarter during one of these "wrong" times. But at the same time, we visited during some awesome festivals also!

    ReplyDelete