Monday, February 10, 2014

It finally got sunny in Dubrovnik!

After days of pouring rain, we returned to Dubrovnik from Split to find sun! And lots of it!

To celebrate this lovely change of weather, we spent the whole day walking Dubrovnik. Around the harbor, up into the hills, down into the old city, and even up where the cable cars go. It was exhausting, but pretty cool.

So today will be light on the words and heavy on the pictures. Cause you need that every once in a while, right? :)












See, he does smile for my pictures :)








The next day we headed home! :)

1 comment :

  1. Oh WOW. The pictures are amazing. One of the best things about travel blogs are the photos. Absolutely incredible. And thank goodness for the weather getting sunny right? I am NOT a winter girl. I was made for hot weather.
    You know, I hope I'll be able to visit Germany soon. See if I can find my German roots there. That would be really cool. Oh, and of course get a taste of the local food. ;)

    You got some great photography shots. Well done.

    ReplyDelete