Monday, November 18, 2013

Throwback Travel: Los Angeles

I love the South. I love my beautiful home state of Georgia. Before Fionn, the farthest West I'd ever been was Wisconsin and Louisiana, and in my mind, that was far enough. What was so great about that far off West Coast anyhow? Who needs the Pacific when you've got the Atlantic, right?


That all changed when I met Fionn, who grew up in California. Suddenly, the West Coast intrigued me. I wanted to see this place where the love of my life grew up. Was it really sunny all the time? Was everyone beautiful? So, where exactly IS Hollywood, anyway?

Yeah, seriously. I didn't know where Hollywood actually was.

When we went to Los Angeles to get married, I was in luck because Fionn and his parents really gave me a crash course in all things LA. I'm not ashamed to admit I was a total tourist ;)

Hollywood sign? Done!

Chinese Theater in the real Hollywood...check!




Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive? Yep!



oh yeah, and one more thing to cross off the list... ;)


Ah, sweet love. Happy Monday, y'all :)




3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous photos - love the last one, so sweet! It's a place that intrigues me too, maybe one day! SO nice to meet you the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Glad you had a great time in LA.

    ReplyDelete