Sunday, November 24, 2013

Munich Blogger Meetup

Last week I was very happy to be invited to the Munich Blogger Meetup hosted by Lauren of Kiwi + Peach and Emma of A Bavarian Sojourn. It was a super fun night of tasty pizza, really fun conversation and all things Bavarian blogging! :)



Lauren was very kind and shared some of her homemade granola. She's hoping to turn it into a business soon! I will definitely buy some-I was fighting Fionn for it the next day for breakfast! :)


It was so much fun meeting other bloggers. They were all such nice, friendly people, and I loved getting to meet the people behind my favorite blogs. 

Unfortunately I don't have the links of the other bloggers who attended (pizza and fun conversation kept me from remembering) but I'll try to update that soon.

Have you ever been to a blogger meet up?

3 comments :

  1. Looks like fun. I wanted to go to this but I had to work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to make it. It was so good getting to chat with you in person.

    {Oh, and thanks for the granola shout out. Glad it was a hit in your house too!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to meet you! Thanks for the mention! :) Emma

    ReplyDelete