Here are the questions I chose:
1) Would you prefer a city break or a sun, sea, and sand vacation?
City break. Don't get me wrong, growing up on the coast I LOVE the beach, but I hate getting sunburned, sandy, and schlepping my stuff back from the beach. I'll take a city that looks out on the beach though :)
2) If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be?
First choice? Iceland. It looks so cool! I would love to see the Northern Lights while we're there.
Second choice, visiting Petra in Jordan. The second day Fionn and I met he invited me to go with him on his summer trip to Israel and Jordan but I declined (I'd barely known him 48 hours!). I SO regret that now, considering he ended up being my soulmate AND going to Petra on that trip. ARGH.
3) How many countries have you traveled to? How many of the 50 states?
I've been to 26 countries and 21 states. Wowza!
For those of you wondering, Fionn has been to 38 countries and something like 45 states. This is why he always wants to pick the weird places when he plans our trips...
visited 26 states (11.5%)
Seeing it like this just makes my wanderlust worse...gotta fill in the grey space!
4) What is your favorite thing about yourself (or quality you like in others if you don't wanna talk about yourself)?
I think I'm a very calm and level headed person. I try not to get upset about things. It's helped me a lot as an Army Wife ;)
5) What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
"Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you." That's a big one. Also, "Don't try to plan your life." As my life has gotten crazier the last few years, that's been one I've thought about a LOT.
6) What is something not a lot of people would know about you?
I play the harp! It's my baby-in the winter months it gets its own room with the heater on. It stays in tune better that way. Tuning that thing is a huge pain, y'all.
I think all the people I wanted to tag have already been tagged, so here are the questions and feel free to answer them and leave your link! :)
Here's your questions (choose 6):
1) What is your favorite animal and why?
2) Would you prefer a city break or a sun, sea, and sand vacation?
3) If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be?
4) How many countries have you traveled to? How many of the 50 states?
5) What is your favorite thing about yourself (or quality you like in others if you don't wanna talk about yourself)?
6) What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
7) What did you want to be when you grew up and what do you do now?
8) What is a pet peeve of yours?
9) What is the LAST concert you went to?
10) What is something not a lot of people would know about you?