Thursday, August 29, 2013

We're off to the fjords!

Labor Day weekend! FINALLY! We are spending our last summer 4 day weekend by heading to the land of Vikings, fjords, and dried, salted fish-

Norway!

I am definitely not this brave...

Scandinavia remains one of the places Fionn and I have never been, so we wanted to visit before winter hits and it becomes impossible. Even though I'm dreading the infamous crazy high prices, I'm pretty excited about fjords, breathtaking natural beauty, and checking out Norwegian cuisine.

I hope we come back with some awesome pictures and fun stories to share (fingers crossed for some sunshine!). Anyone already been to Norway and have some advice for us?


Have a great Labor Day, everyone! :)

1 comment :

  1. Wow, Polychrome natural beauty!
    Great tour, Indeed..or if you want to do the experience of the super romantic destination Kerala and Kerala houseboat then please visit my new post.........

    ReplyDelete