Thursday, August 22, 2013

I'm back!!

Hi everyone!

Sorry, I know the blog has been quiet for a few days. But I'm back from Ireland! I can't wait to tell you all about the Fleadh Cheoil in Derry. Unfortunately I didn't place in the top 3, but the people who did were amazing, so I don't mind being placed after such talent. It was incredible weekend that I can't wait to recap!


In the meantime though, I am so behind. You probably noticed that August has been crazy for me-first Budapest and Vienna with Michelle, then Straubing fest with some friends, then the Fleadh Cheoil in Ireland! I'm working on getting all those posts written...sorry for teasing ya! ;)

Fleadh Cheoil fun

This weekend I'm headed to Berlin for one of my best friends' birthday parties. Then next weekend we'll be heading to NORWAY for the weekend! I am SO excited for Vikings, fjords, and all that Norwegian goodness.

Phew! Are you tired from reading all that? I know I am. This has been one crazy summer.

I know I write a lot about travel, but is there anything you'd like to hear about specifically? A place we've been, or a question about life in Germany or expat life in general? I've been thinking about writing about my ongoing struggle to overcome my fear of flying...anyone else suffering from the same and want to hear about it?

Or should I just stick to travel? ;)

For a girl who hates flying, I spend an awful lot of time on the dang things

Anywho, here's a shout to say I'm aliiiiiiiive, and expect your Bloglovin feed to blow up over the next week with my catch up posts. Sorry in advance...

Off for more adventures! The weather in Bavaria right now is GORGEOUS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment