Friday, July 5, 2013

Our Civil Ceremony in LA Part 3: With this ring...

In December 2011, we became man and wife. Our civil ceremony was small and sweet, but I loved it. We held it on the inside steps of the courthouse (with a few office workers gathered on the second floor to watch and cheer quietly when we kissed!) with Fionn's parents and his childhood best friend standing by.

 I'm so thankful to our photographers from The Big Affair who captured all the love of this day.












We're married!!














Following our civil ceremony, we had lunch in Santa Monica and spent the night in a suite overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Four days later we were on a plane headed to Germany to start our adventures in Bavaria!






1 comment :

  1. I like this place. I was here the other night, I've been there for about four or five hours and found the prices reasonable on all fronts and the staff to be so friendly.
    wedding reception

    ReplyDelete