Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Foodie Penpals Reveal!

It's that time again!  Time for my Foodie Penpal Reveal!

This month I switched it up and participated in the European Foodie Penpal swap where I was paired with Miriam, a London based food writer who blogs over at www.miriamnice.com. She was very friendly in our emails and I loved the package I got from her. check out the fun British stuff she sent me and her adorable card (complete with illustrations!)


So what was in the box? First off she sent some Oat Crunch Crackers from Harrods along with some Cardamom pods (a spice I've been wanting to try but haven't been able to find!)


Next up was some of Colman's English mustard and some tasty black currant jam (which we've been enjoying on scones and toast!). She also sent some toffee, which was very good but very sticky (she warned me!)


And isn't her note adorable?


Yet another awesome Foodie Penpal Experience :) Thanks again, Miriam!!

If you're interested in taking part next month, click the link below! :)





2 comments :

  1. Thanks for posting about Foodie Penpals! I've never heard of this program before and I just signed up to take part next month.

    I stumbled onto your blog through Bloglovin' and I love reading about your love story and time in Germany. I'm a Canadian living near Stuttgart, Germany with my German husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'm jealous, Stuttgart is a fun place! I hope you get to do Foodie Penpals!

      Delete