Friday, May 31, 2013

Foodie Penpals Reveal Day!

This month I participated in Foodie Penpals over at The Lean Green Bean. Basically, you're paired up with someone to send to and then another partner who sends to you. I sent a box to the very sweet Beth from Mangoes and Miles (check her out, she has the cutest puppy!).

My other partner, (the one who sent ME a lovely box!) was Catherine from Living the Gourmet. She was such a nice lady and really spoiled me! I told her I was a chocolate and tea lover and she definitely delivered. She sent me some amazing Polish chocolates and some mulled wine tea. Fionn and I have enjoyed devouring everything! :)




Tasty chocolates, tea, and a very sweet note...


I REALLY liked these!


These were so cute and delicate. Almost too cute too eat, but I managed.. ;)


This was such a great first time Foodie Penpal Experience that I can't wait to sign up again. Getting mail is awesome :)



If you're interested in taking part next month, click the link below! :)

The Lean Green Bean

1 comment :

  1. Dear Shannon,

    I had so much fun doing this with you...I am so glad that I did.

    It was a lot of fun and great blessing to cross paths with you. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the candies and tea....those are some of my own favorites.

    I hope we can remain penpals. Blessings my dear friend, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete